According to the GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test, what restrictions are parents putting on their teenage drivers to help them be safer drivers?
Click Here to see the "Top Five Distracted Driving Habits" for personal auto drivers—discovered by the 7th Annual National Drivers Test conducted by GMAC Insurance!
- Sixty-four percent of parents are imposing the "no mobile devices while driving" rule.
- About 50 percent of parents implement a driving curfew.
- About 35 percent of parents allow their teenagers to drive only locally and restrict them from driving on any highways.
- Thirty-two percent of parents don't allow their teenagers to drive with friends in the car.
- Twenty-two percent of parents allow their teenagers to drive only if a parent is with them.
- Only nine percent of parents don't impose any driving restrictions on their teenage drivers.
Never Stray Away From Safe Driving. Take the Test!
Raise awareness about safe-driving.....you can take test yourself! Visit www.gmacinsurance.com and click on the National Drivers Test button.