Home Page Home Page

Plan to buy a used vehicle?  If so you may want to visit www.TxDMV.gov to help reduce your risk.  The Texas Department of Motor Vehicles offers a free online service that will tell you whether the vehicle has any value-limiting remarks such as flood damage or salvage.  You will need the VIN (vehicle identification number).  Most insurance companies will not allow yoiu to carry collision or comprehensive on a vehicle with a salvage title.

Also, did you know the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles will send you an email reminder when it's time to renew?  Typically you get the notice in the mail but if by some chance you don't get it you're still still responsible for renewing.  If you're like me I hardly ever notice the little sticker on the windshield.  To get email reminders go to www.TxDMV.gov or www.registeredtexan.com and click on "eReminder".
Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive

View Mobile Version


Web Site Disclaimer